Every Thursday During Winter, It's Locals Night
We offer our community a great value—a rustic, three-course version of that week's farmhouse dinner.
HINT: You don't have to be a local to join us!
Local's Night Dinner Menu
Thursday, March 22nd
Includes Amuse Bouche
$49 per person
All prices are plus tax & service charge of 20 percent*
Our doors open at 6:30 PM and dinner begins promptly at 7 PM.
WHAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW
- We update this page every Tuesday with this week's menu. We offer one menu and one seating each night that we serve dinner. Many of our ingredients are grown on our organic farm. We procure from among the best and most responsibly-produced meats, cheeses, fish and produce we can source nearby.
- Dinners are served family style at cozy community tables; you will feel more like a guest at a dinner party than a customer at a restaurant. You might even meet a new friend!
- Due to the small size of our Farmhouse Dining Room, parties over 7 people may also be seated in our heated Historic Barn or our Garden Patio (in the summer months). We accommodate special seating requests when possible.
- We offer four-course Farmhouse Dinners on Fridays and Saturdays. These dinners, a more refined version of the Local's Night dinners, are served at 7:00 PM.
- We offer a wine pairing each night. Wine, beer and hard cider lists are available on request.
- Corkage is $20 per 750ml bottle. We would be happy to waive one corkage for every bottle you purchase from us.
- If you arrive earlier than 6:30 PM to find parking, you'll have a chance to enjoy the farm.
- Seating is limited so please reserve well in advance.
- We are an Omnivore's dining destination. Accommodating dietary restrictions is sometimes possible, however, we cannot accommodate strict restrictions such as vegan diets, medical diets, or severe food allergies. If you have specific questions about dietary restrictions, please note them in the comments when you make your online reservation or email us and we can advise you.
- We accept cash as well as VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. We will also accept personal checks that have a local address and phone number.
*In lieu of a gratuity, we collect a 20 percent service charge that enables us to pay all of our employees a living wage. We also pay our staff a higher hourly wage so we have happy employees who provide a high level of hospitality and stay with us longer.