For Private Parties please contact us at INFO Please note that we do not cater.
- Our menus are served family style at cozy community tables; you might even meet a new friend!
- Arrive a little early to find parking and enjoy the farm. Our single seating begins at 7:00pm with an Hors d'Oeuvres reception and first course starts promptly at 7:30pm.
- Seating is very limited so please book well in advance.
- We offer a limited beer, wine and cider list. Corkage is $20 per 750ml bottle. We would be happy to waive one corkage for every bottle you purchase from us.
- We are an Omnivore Restaurant. We serve one, 4 course menu, each night. Farm dinners are best suited for flexible, adventurous eaters. Restaurant dinners are served at a communal table from family style platters. While accommodating certain dietary restrictions is sometimes possible, unfortunately we cannot accommodate strict restrictions such as vegan diets, medical diets, or severe food allergies. If you have specific questions about dietary restrictions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can advise you.