Sign Up & FAQs
Located on our 5 acre farm on Whidbey Island. Our restaurant hosts family style dinners using ingredients sourced from our own farm, Whidbey Island, Salish Seat and Pacific Northwest. Thursday-Saturday all year. One seating at 7:00pm. Menus change each week, are hyper seasonal and are great for adventurous eaters!
Join the Orchard Kitchen community.
Let us send you Pacific Northwest inspired & farm friendly ideas on food and cooking. Never fussy and always delicious!
- Our phone number is 360.321.1517. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept reservation requests by email.
- We are an Omnivore Restaurant. Farm dinners are best suited for flexible, adventurous eaters. Dinners are served at a communal table from family style platters. While accommodating certain dietary restrictions is possible, unfortunately we cannot accommodate strict restrictions such as vegan diets, medical diets, or severe food allergies. If you have specific questions about dietary restrictions, please email us at email@example.com and we can advise you.
- We are open all year long and have an indoor dining room that seats 32 people. Our restaurant is open for Farmhouse Dinners Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights with only one seating. Parking is available on our property. If the weather is nice arrive with enough time to park and walk around the row crops. Hors d'Oeuvres start at 7:00pm.
- We own the whole 5 acre farm but we have farmers that grow our vegetables and they are awesome. Find more about them here.
- We serve beer, wine and hard cider. Our wine list changes with the seasons but you can see a sample list here. We have a $20 corkage fee per each 750ml bottle. However, we will waive one fee for each bottle you purchase from us. So, for instance, if you'd like to bring a red wine to enjoy with the entree and you buy a bottle of white wine to have with the starters, we wouldn't charge you any corkage fee for the red.
- Looking for a great gift idea? We have gift certificates available for purchase. Go to our online store. We can send the gift certificate directly to you or the person you are buying for.
- We do not cater. All private parties are hosted at our restaurant located on our 5 acre farm.
- Interested in hosting a Private Cooking Class at the Orchard Kitchen? We'd love to! Please call to set up an exclusive class just for you and your invited friends.
- Want to plan a business team building class with us? We can do that too! These classes focus on working in teams, creating a common goal and sitting down to celebrate what your team accomplished.
- We post the menu on Tuesday for the next weekend. This is because our menus are so seasonal and depend on what’s available.
- We include a 20% service charge at dinner in lieu of asking for tips/gratuity. We pay our staff a higher hourly wage so we have less turn over and happy employees.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard & American Express cards. Personal checks need to have a local address and a phone number. Cash is okay too.
- Looking for a place to stay on Whidbey? Inn @ Langley, Boatyard Inn, Saratoga Inn, Blue Goose Inn, Whidbey B&B
- Who makes our coffee? Mukilteo Coffee Roasters
- Whidbey Island & local farms we love to support! Ebb Tide Produce, Sky Root Farms, Glendale Shepherd, Plum Hill, Willowood Farms, Deep Harvest, Nicky USA, Penn Cove Shellfish