Located on our 5 acre farm on Whidbey Island. We host family style dinners using ingredients sourced from our own farm, Whidbey Island, Salish Seat and Pacific Northwest. Thursday-Saturday all year. One seating at 7:00pm. Menus change each week, are hyper seasonal and are great for adventurous eaters!
Weekly Menus & online reservations
Each weekend we offer Farmhouse Style Dinners at Orchard Kitchen that make you feel more like a guest at a dinner party than a customer in a restaurant. Reserve online anytime or call 360-321-1517.
One Menu & One Seating
Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 7:00pm
Starting July 2018, our summer season prices for the restaurant will average $75, not including beverage, a 20% service charge, and 8.7% tax. After Memorial Day our off season prices will average $55 on Thursdays and $75 on Friday & Saturdays.
Authentically Field to Fork; we promise!
We showcase the connections between food, farming history and the Art of the Table. Orchard Kitchen is about collaboration with the farmers, vintners, cheesemakers, chefs and oystermen we love. We believe in being part of a community that creates delicious, fresh, healthy food, while helping to sustain the Puget Sound's artisanal producers. We strive to showcase the best ingredients of the season with what we find delicious and inspiring from the local area.
Menus for July 20-22, 2017
- Our menus are served family style at cozy community tables; you might even meet a new friend!
- Arrive a little early to find parking and enjoy the farm. Our single seating begins at 7:00pm with an Hors d'Oeuvres reception and first course starts promptly at 7:30pm.
- Seating is very limited so please book well in advance.
- We offer a limited beer, wine and cider list. Corkage is $20 per 750ml bottle. We would be happy to waive one corkage for every bottle you purchase from us.
- We are an Omnivore establishment. We serve one, 4 course menu, each night. Farm dinners are best suited for flexible, adventurous eaters. Dinners are served at a communal table from family style platters. While accommodating certain dietary restrictions is sometimes possible, unfortunately we cannot accommodate strict restrictions such as vegan diets, medical diets, or severe food allergies. If you have specific questions about dietary restrictions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can advise you.